-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul Finch
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 8:27 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] OT: Dayton Fleamarket space prices?

Joe,

Wow, this is weird, I got your reply BEFORE I got the message back from me!
Wonder what's up with that!  I heard something about the owners of the arena
want to discontinue the Hamvention and sell the property or something like
that.  That was two years ago the last time I was at Dayton.

One other thing, our local club here in Azle, Texas is working on our
Hamfest for this year.  I think the tables are about $10.00 and all
tailgating and fleamarket areas can and may be inside this year!  Something
is wrong with these prices.

I was going to make the trip this year since I have inherited a now bankrupt
two way shop, don't know now.  I guess I will but I really don't like it!

Paul