I also notice the Lack of Attendance by Sellers, Mark I live in N/W In and
just went to the Small Michigan City In Hamfest, Sat it Snowed and it was
more like a Garage sale, I could not even find a Few Radio parts I was
looking for that use to be common I did find parts for My kitchen sink, a
flapper for my toilet USED And some car parts.   An Observation and not to
offend anyone Dos a lot of Hams go out Drinking all night then stop at White
Castle and Then go straight to the Hamfest ,  and Someone should Sell or
Donate some Soap  to some. A Heave splash of after Shave lotion   is not the
answer. And the Most common answers Can I check it out, well I forgot the
power cord. I forgot the Manual My Grandfather passed away, and I guess
Congratulations is Due for all the Equipment at Ham Fest and E-Bay by NON
Smokers Is that by Cigs or Radios?  Going for over 35 Yrs Some things Never
change, But the Bigger the ham fest and you May  not see the Person again
Buyer Beware.

73 De Don KA9QJG