<things were snipped>

   Lack of communication - what a concept in the radio world!?!

   I've had the same circumstance twice now since the club took back the
actual running of the hamfest - Two years in a row, I tried to get spots
for myself in the flea market, with no return response from messages left
on the hotline answering machine, OR from my emails to the listed address.

   I also started going to Dayton in 1974, and for the last three years,
and the next few more, probably won't attend again.  And that's sad on MY
part, as I love radio and hamfests in general...

>I've been attending Dayton since 1974.  This year, I've had two folks
>contact me to see if I had gotten my tickets yet, as they have not
>received any word.
>They need to be more prompt about communications, or they are going to
>piss a bunch of folks off.
>Scotty, did we get our tickets/spaces yet? (we hadn't the last time we
>conversed about it)

   - Adam -