   Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:53:33 -0000
   From: "capvan1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Weather station and repeater

I am the new repeater trustee for our club, the Connecticut Valley FM

I am investigating a project to replace our aging Spectrum repeater on top
of Mt. Ascutney,
here in Vermont. It's a very basic set-up, but is showing it's age.

I would REALLY like to implement a weather reporting feature, but have been
unable to find
any information. Davis instruments and Peet have not been very helpful with
the nuts and
bolts of this proposal. They both say they have the equipment, but no real

The site is not accessible from Nov. 1 to about April 1st. It is a
commercial site so we are
connected to their generator for emergency power. No telephone connection.

ANY information, links, etc. would be greatly appreciated. I've only had my
general ticket for
a couple of years and all this is new to me.

73 and Thanks!