here in Rimouski,Quebec  they closed their store too and a new one opened
almost the same week,,,just a change of brand name THE SOURCE they call
themselve.

For many years R-S were seller of parts ,little parts,transistors,cap and
more.
theyhelp us building littlekits,,,,learn some priniciple of
electricity,,,electronics,,,,
With the internet now you can buy things at a lower prices then they
did,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
slowly the job were losted in some ways because of that

And now,,,it is just a store of junk radio-control car and even snowmobile
,,,,,,,,,,,,and more.

World Commerce they call that ,,,,,,,,,,,,
me i joint myself to all of those that losted their jobs,,,,,,,
behind those admin decision many often forget families that are involve and
human been too\\\
will have some good thinking fo them!!!!!

73/s

gervais,ve2ckn