At 05:18 PM 4/6/2006, you wrote:
>I am looking for a low end method (aka cheap <grin>) of connecting
>our small campus repeater to our PBX so that users can dial an
>extension and communicate over the repeater. We don't need to
>initiate access to the PBX from the repeater side. Someone told me
>that the CSI 5200 units could fit this bill. Any ideas?
>
>Bob

If your repeater controller supports an "autopatch" or "telephone
interconnect", that would be the most straightforward way.  As long
as the PBX supports normal analog phones (not some digital or VoIP
variety), the controller should be able to treat the connection to
the PBX the same way it would a normal "POTS" line provided by the
phone company.

Steve

---
Steve Strobel