Hi All, I rescently purchased a CSI 3850 shared repeater panel but
when I came to program it....In A_U_ section parameters
1.9 = 9999
2.0 = 38.49
2.3 to 4.1 all = A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I performed a factory reset but this hasn't cured the situation then I
disconnected the backup battery for 5 mins and that didn't help either.

The eprom has a blue sticker on it and there is a date stamp on the
unit pp #3  11/89

Can anyone tell me if I need an upgrade or is the unit knackered?

Ant help much appreciated......Cheers Dave G7UZN London