I am now in charge of some club repeater sites which use the standard
Micor power supply. These have back-up batteries on them which are being
boiled dry by the 14.9V the power supply delivers,these supplies are not
the battery back-up versions. I am looking for a good solution to solve
this problem,maybe someone else has been there,done that??? Are there
adjustments to set the voltage on these beasts?  I thought about a
relay,some big diodes,but it looks ugly...     73,Lee