-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Yonge
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 4:59 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Portable Repeaters

Mike -

What a batch of good ideas! All you folks have been very helpful and
I've got a batch of homework to do. The Upper New York Repeater
Council is having a meeting at the Rochester HamFest on June 3 from 1
pm to 2 pm (and maybe longer if they'll agree) and I'll organize
these good ideas in writing so that maybe we can start to hammer out
a workable itinerant repeater policy.

Paul W2ARK