> I'm looking for some "high stability" Mitrek channel elements
> to use in
> several link and repeater transmitters we have. The part
> number is KXN- 1095.
>
> I can use about 15 of these channel elements.
>
> The standard elements we are currently using are not very stable and
> allow the transmitter to drift +/- 5 kHz as the transmitter heats up.
>
> Any help in locating these would be much appreciated.  Feel free to
> contact me off-list.  Thanks.
>
> Rich, N6CIZ

Did you install the crystals in your existing channel elements yourself,
or did you send them to the crystal manufacturer to have them
compensated?  If you did it yourself, and you plan to do the same with
the high-stab elements, the results you get will likely be no better
than what you're experiencing now.  Unless the element is compensated to
the specific crystal that is installed, all bets are off.

                                                        --- Jeff