I can answer for the R1225.  There is no listed minimum separation if
you are using the repeater without the internal notch duplexers. I have
three of these units in service with no troubles so far.  The minimum
frequency separation if you are using the internal notch duplexers is
5.0 MHz UHF, and about 4.5 MHz VHF.

James