Yup, I understand. I never have any particular rep more than a few
months at either of the sites that we lease. Rules seem to vary
widely, depending on who you talk to. Zero site maintenance. I have
even offered to make them a deal to handle weed & brush control
(fire hazards), exterior lighting issues, garbage patrol, etc. The
sad part is, we already lease an entire room at the site in
question, have our own power meter, and we will already be occupying
a side mount that will easily accomodate my 220 antenna as well as
the 950mhz Scala paraflector that we use. Still can't seem to get
anywhere, and I'm willing to pay a bit for the antenna space..  go
figure.

dave/na6df

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Miller" <ham-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes they do.
>
> Take the commercial rate and multiply it by 2.8734.
>
> Then they will charge you a setup fee that cost about $1,000.00
provided
> they do not have to purchase anything for the site.
>
> If they need to purchase anything for the site take that and
multiply it by
> 2.5629.
>
> If a tower crew is needed to mount your antenna (that they say to
purchase)
> and coax (that they also say to purchase), then take the tower
crew time and
> multiply it by 4.6823.
>
> Then you will need to have insurance that covers everything at the
site,
> regardless of who owns it or what it is used for.
>
> By the way. If the equipment is not current production, they will
not talk
> to you.
>
> They are NOT amateur radio friendly. At least not here in Dallas,
TX.

> Charles Miller

Towers site?
> Costs?
>

> > Anybody know if Global/Pinnacle has an "Amateur Radio" rate?
> >
> > I have one of my broadcast stations at an existing site, and was
> > hoping to work a deal with them. My equipment would be in our
(radio
> > stations) own room, has our own power, and the antenna would be
on a
> > sidearm mount that we already occupy. They really wouldn't be
losing
> > anything to let me in. They don't take care of the site at all.
Maybe