From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Vincent Caruso
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 10:14 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Wount To Find Out About Buiding A New Repeter

Problem #1 is that on 462.675 / 467.675  GMRS you cannot go over 50
watts ERP  with a proper antenna system you should be able to achieve
50Watts ERP with your current machine.

Problem #2 is that you cannot reverse the input /output on repeater
pairs since it will wreak all sorts of havoc with co-channel users and
on GMRS there are probably lots of them.

If you are an emergency response entity that needs that type of output
power, why not get a coordinated pair on special emergency or in the
business band.