-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mathew Quaife
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 9:27 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Bowmar Crystals Ordered, all the RX not
working for GE EXEC II mobiles

Ok, gonna sound stupid here.  The xtal that originally came with the unit
was set for normal frequency range.  Does everything have to be redone when
you go with a high side xtal?  At this point it will not receive even with a
5 watt ht next to it, aside the 0 dBm my service monitor gives it.

Mathew

Chuck Kelsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        You did re-tune the oscillator section, didn't you?

        Chuck
        WB2EDV