Re tune the oscillator/multiplier.

Chuck
WB2EDV

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mathew Quaife
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 12:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Bowmar Crystals Ordered, all the RX not
working for GE EXEC II mobiles

  Ok, gonna sound stupid here.  The xtal that originally came with the unit was
set for normal frequency range.  Does everything have to be redone when you go
with a high side xtal?  At this point it will not receive even with a 5 watt ht
next to it, aside the 0 dBm my service monitor gives it.

  Mathew

  Chuck Kelsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    You did re-tune the oscillator section, didn't you?

    Chuck
    WB2EDV