On 1/23/07, wa5luy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We are using a GE Master II with an RLC Club controller for our 444.600
> repeater. On weak signals the repeater chops words. I have determined
> this is due to very fast action of the CAS turning the controller audio
> off and on. Looking at the schematic, U603 has internal fast and slow
> modes. There is an adjustment, R622 that I can't find in the book. Does
> anyone know how to slow down or improve the squelch action?

How did you set the squelch?  Is it set to a known signal level?  When
I've seen this happen the squelch is usually set too tight on the
Stations.

If you're talking about a converted mobile... well, read on...

This article may be a lot more useful to you than finding R622:
http://www.repeater-builder.com/ge/mastrIIsquelchmod.html

Nate WY0X