At 02:13 PM 1/29/2007, you wrote:

<----We've had very good results with the TPRD-1556. Our customers are quite happy with them. And yes, a good circulator should be mandatory for every repeater placed in service.

> 5. Not being familiar with the Kenwood power supply, I don't know whether
> or not it has provisions for battery backup, but that's something that would
> probably be desirable on an ARES/RACES machine.

<----The internal Kenwood supply is a switcher, which is quite clean. And the TKR itself takes care of battery backup (and charging).

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of the world famous RC210 Repeater Controller and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/arcom/index.html
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net