We have been using them for years and have been very happy them.

John

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony L.
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:57 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: 2M Power Amp

  Check out Crescend Technologies Vocom product line. They're reasonably
  priced and seem to be built pretty well.

  Our club installed a 50 watt UHF Vocom repeater amp several months
  ago. Thus far, we're pleased.

  Primus Distribution in Illinois offers a 30-40% discount off Vocom's
  list price.

  http://www.crescendtech.com/