Ok... So I've tuned this duplexer as a notch device.  Put a 2 watt
handheld into a dummy load and watt meter (not in that order mind you)
and it seems to reject the corresponding frequencies.  My question now
is... Why did my swr jump from 1:1.3 to 1:3.  Do I need to re-tweek
it?  Also I'm noticing a huge power loss when measured before and
after the duplexer. Talking 30 watts down to below 10 watts. Any
suggestions. Perhaps it is time to check the cables etc?  Thanks for
all the help in the past.
Craig

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Schafer"