At 07:29 AM 2/20/2007, you wrote:

>Ah, the gold old days, when men armed with a drill and Greenlee punch
>thought nothing of putting holes in their roofs, fearing not the Wrath of
>Wife.

<---When I bought my new Mustang last year, within 24 hours of
bringing it home, I installed a genuine NMO mount in the trunk lid.
Of course, I've always sworn by using Greenlee punches for the hole
too (none of those stepped drill bits for me!)

My wife didn't even question me, other than "what took you so long"?

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of the world famous RC210 Repeater Controller and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net