Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Groups.

I have read your email and understand that you are
unable to received group messages since Feb. 28. I
appreciate you contacting us and I'll be glad to
assist you on this matter.
        
As you've noticed, we were experiencing some issues
with emails not being received from Yahoo! Groups. At
this time we are very pleased to announce that this
issue has been resolved. For the latest information 
regarding this issue please visit:

   -  http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team

Please note that any emails sent from your Yahoo!
Group during this issue will not be received in your
email account even though this issue has been
resolved. You will still be able to view these emails
in your group archive. Any emails which include
attachments will not be viewable in your group archive
as emails with attachments are not stored within the
archive. We do apologize for any inconvenience this
may cause you.

Bob, I realize that this may pose an inconvenience,
and for this I apologize. I appreciate your utmost
patience and understanding with regard to this matter.
If you have any other concerns, do not hesitate to get
in touch with us. 

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Groups.

Regards,

Shelley


 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Bored stiff? Loosen up... 
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

Reply via email to