Thanks for the feedback Gents... (Eric, I will get the serial number to you for
your info).

... Interestingly this repeater was operating on a very lightly loaded channel,
through a TX combiner, so was seeing a nice 50Z load. It was running at 50
watts but out of one hour there would have been only 10 minutes of that time in
TX. Of the 15 Watts @ 7 Amps, the signal was so very spurious that for the
health of the site it was removed from service immediately.
    As for the RX sensitivity, I know the Tech who commissioned the -750 and he
is pretty pedantic, often bordering on the extreme, so I can only summarise
that it was set up correctly and according to the book. (As was the VXR-9000).
    What alerted us to the fault was not the complaint of low TX power, as 9
times out of 10  the subscriber would not be able to recognise the difference
between 15 or 50 watts, but the incredible amount of crap that this thing was
spewing out all over the band, and into other channels on site when keyed. Once
on site Spec-An proved the culprit pretty quick :-)

Regards

Gareth Bennett

This e-mail is confidential, if you received this message in error, or you
are not the intended recipient,
please return it to the sender and destroy any copies.
Thank you.