*  Re: When 4, 6 or 8 Cavities just won't due...

> Another Ebay gem:
>
> DB PRODUCTS 9-CAVITY RADIO REPEATER
> DUPLEXER-100DB-HAM
> Ebay Item number: 250120910164
>
> I don't know to be impressed or just laugh at all
> the
> hardware (number of cavities used).
>
> cheers,
> skipp

*  The description says it was for an amateur project that was never
completed, and I can see why.  This setup has three notch cans in the
transmit side, and 6 notch cans in the receive side.  As described, yes, the
insertion loss would be pretty low, however with no band pass protection for
the front end of the receiver, you better be on your own hilltop with no one
else around.  I don't think this custom assembly qualifies much as a
duplexer, but it is a nice assembly of notch cavities.

*  73 N7HQR,_._,___