Great advice! I know how much the andrew hardware costs... That would
bankrupt this project.

I ended up going the all home depot route with galv unistrut and strut
clamps, minis  and my spacing is 8'. I will evaluate the load on the
feedline, and add additional supports in problem areas..

--
Jay Urish CCNA    Network Engineer
http://jay.unixwolf.net