You forgot the ".com" in the URL. All I can say is it's Motorola.

Chuck
WB2EDV

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Morris WA6ILQ
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 6:41 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] HELP - Photo collection: Name this PA !

  In past postings and articles on repeater-builder I've referred to
  "locals" and "local systems"... one of the locals that has helped
  me on an article or two emailed me with a question and some
  pictures...

  Can anyone help identify this amplifier?

  See the 9 photos at < http://www.repeater-builder/wa6ilq/name-that-pa>
  Each one is about 460-480KB each
  The first one may be all someone has to look at.

  Thanks in advance...

  Mike WA6ILQ