From: Mathew Quaife
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 6/5/2007 11:06:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Help ID this tower

Hi Tom, that is a Pirod tower made here in Plymouth Indiana.  The top has been
modified.  There should be a 3 digit number along one of the legs, and possibly
a plate near the bottom.  The bolts that goes into the ground is about $140.00
a piece.  You will find them here..

http://www.valmont.com/asp/communication/specialty_structures/asp/pirod.asp

Mathew

Thomas Oliver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Need to ID this tower and get an engeneering drawing for the base  it is 150'
overall.  Any help would be appreciated.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s121/n8ies/P1010155.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s121/n8ies/P1010154.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s121/n8ies/P1010148.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s121/n8ies/P1010145.jpg