I have 14 channels at 3 sites running Johnson VX on 800 - they tell me
the VX logic was developed by Trident.  In 460 Waco is a 4 channel
Uniden Esas, Temple is a 5 channel Uniden ESAS, and Killeen is 5 channel
ESAS, Killeen and Temple were originally a mix of Ida RLC's and Zetron
42's - the 42' and RLC's never gave any trouble.  Several other sites
have a mix of 460 VX with on board logic and RLC's and Model 42's.  Have
somewhere around 50 channels of LTR running.  Steve