Hi Mike, Nothing wrong with the way most Zetron Products work. My beef with Zetron is how they dropped all support after 5 years on some high end Zetron Products I have here. Then they tried to charge me $35 for another simple replacement owners manual and older software is most often no longer available. Otherwise their stuff is pretty straight- forward but tends to be a little harder to interface. It also tends to cost a lot more than other equivalent function controllers.
The mentioned CSI-4200 is an easy install, programs easy and the data buss transfers all programming to the other paralleled controllers. No extras to buy like the validator requirement of the IDA units and it will talk standard LTR and Uniden LTR buss protocols. I talk to it using simple hypertermal and/or PC Plus type programs. Never had one fail ever... But if the Zetron Products work well for you... keep on with whatever you like best. cheers, s. > "Mike Mullarkey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Skipp, > If I can add my two cents in, use the Zetron controllers and > your project will be much easer and work. Not knocking the other > controllers, im sure there are plenty of good controllers but > I just have the most experience with the Zetron controllers. > Mike

