Gary,

I gave the reason for the statement...measured with HP piece of test equipment.
 Was quick and to the point.

I did not think I had to dig into my libary and dig out the equations.  Same
with stating an SWR...thought most would take a reading from a meter and not
having to give the equations.

I did not see you giving your basis for rejecting the statement, but then again
I really did not expect it, hi.

73, ron, n9ee/r