Well, there ya go, Jesse!!

  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of Mike Morris

Don't bother with Tessco, Hutton, et al for Com-Spec products...

>From the web page at <
http://www.repeater-builder.com/com-spec/com-spec-index.html
<http://www.repeater-builder.com/com-spec/com-spec-index.html> >
"Com-Spec will sell direct to the end user and can easily beat Hutton's,
Tessco's and most others prices.
Call 800-854-0547 or 714-998-3021 from 8:00am to 4:30pm (Pacific time zone),
Monday to Friday"