At 08:02 PM 9/12/2007, you wrote:

>  The KPG-66D programming software is not very
>user-friendly, and some of the important functions are hidden so well on
>obscure menus that you might never find them except by accident.

<---All new TKR 750's require the KPG-91D software - the 66D will not
work. These new TKR's are "Version 2" and have been for the past
several years. By the way, the 91D software ain't too bad userwise.

We have literally dozens and dozens of TKR repeaters out there
working well and reliably. Of course, we highly recommend them.

Ken

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"