I'm assuming you mean preselector - preamp.

At that frequency, they were usually made with a bipolar transistor,
unless it was custom made; then it could be a GaAs device.  It is a
MRF-901 (or equivalent) if it is bipolar.  Many times only "901"
appeared on the device, if it wasn't ever changed.  Looking at the
components around it, one should be able to tell if it's a FET or a
regular transistor.  I never owned one with a FET device, so I don't
know what that would be.

Kevin