I probably have most of the 220 Notes that were published.  This
newsletter was Established in 1977 to promote the use of the 220Mhz band
and the most recent editor was Art Reis K9XI.  The publication ended in
the early 1990's and I was sorry to see it go.  This newsletter was a
wealth of information for all of us trying to put a Midland 13-509 on
the air as a repeater.  (Actually, mine was a Clegg FM-76 a clone of the
midland 13-509).

Today, the Internet and reflectors like this one fill the void of these
past newsletters.  Anyone trying to resurrect an old Midland 13-509
repeater might be interested in what was published in 220 Notes.

73, Joe, K1ike