The FCC data base lists their ERP as 1.5KW and antenna height as 26 meters
AMSL.

http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/fmq?list=0&facid=19867

n9wys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               I did some
checking on station WYGG.

 1) They are licensed for 100W; they were operating at 240W.
 2) They are licensed for an antenna height of 15 meters (~46 feet).  They
 were operating at almost *3 times* that height (29.9 meters in excess).
 3) They had no logs available;
 4) There was no designated chief engineer;
 5) The station manager didn't have a clue.

 I think they're lucky to have been able to keep their license - then again,
 maybe the FCC allowed them to keep it because they know that this is a
 "known-good revenue stream"...

 Mark - N9WYS