Sorry to bring this back up the pull up resistor did not start the
COR. Looking at the schematic the MMBT3904 NPN is connected to pin 8
from this a 10k resistor takes it to the MC68xxx processor. Best guess
? programming? or NPN transistor.

Thanks,

Henry

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Henry Harms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>