Hi Steve,

  First, avoid using LMR-400 for duplex use.  This and 9913 are not good
for duplex.  Aluminum shield and tinned copper braid rubbing together
and setting up corrosion causing noise.   This is not a very long run,
try and get some 1/2" hardline, you will not be disappointed.  Spend all
you can on antenna and feedline.

  Take a look at the Hustler G6-270R antenna.  Short and one piece, you
only need to install the radials.  (Use No-OX on the bolts that holed
them in when building.)    Low angle of radiation, built pretty solid.
N connector.  And the bonus is you can add a Diplexer in the repeater
cabinet to add a 440 control receiver.  I have this setup at 150' on a
cell tower and it has unbelievable coverage.

  I have had a G7-144 in the air for almost 20 years, no problem.  Top
mounted at 71' to the tip.  The G6-144 has less sturdy radials and a
little less gain.  They both will last a long time but figure on
replacing ANY fiberglass antenna 15-20 years down the road even if it
don't get a direct hit.  The fiberglass just weathers out.  Not to
mention some of them suffer broken connections internally.

  Oh, by the way all of the Hustler antennas mentioned are DC shorted so
less likely to take a hit if grounded properly.

  The Diamond and Comet antennas will probably only last one or two
seasons in your weather!  I could write two pages of faults in
construction on these brands.  Just not build sturdy enough.  They don't
last long here in Michigan.  I am in the Detroit area.

Good Luck, Shanon KA8SPW