-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cort Buffington
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 2:39 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Two Repeaters, One Antenna

Guys,

I've found a site for my most recent Ham repeater project. Nice farm tower
on a hill, clean of RF colo, etc. The farm repeater is a 463.xxx
+ machine and I'm on 444.825. It is set up with nice hardline and a 16
bay folded dipole antenna (not sure the mfg., but he thinks it's DB).
Anyway, assuming that thing has useable SWR on my TX frequency (I've had
that happen before, not holding my breath), does anyone have any ideas about
the viability of running both repeaters on the same antenna but connecting
the duplexer outputs together in to the common feedline? I've done no math,
and not a lot of thinking, but is this one of those times when I might run
odd multiples of 1/4 wave coax to a T at the hardline or something? Both
repeaters have BpBr duplexers and both have isolators on their outputs.

73 DE N0MJS

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-838-3034