I have a Compa Station with the model number C73RTB-1106C.

I am looking for some help figuring out what this is
split, etc and how to make it into a repeater.

First things first is that there is no power leads hooked
up except for the one to the control board box.  I can see
where there are places for heavy cables from the power
supply to the transmitter.  Is there seperate power for
the receiver or does that come from the ribbon cable?

How can I get this thing to key up to see what the TX
frequency is?  If I find out the TX freq can I sweep the
recv side with a freq generator to figure out where it
opens up?

Are these crystal controlled or can they be adjusted to
get the right frequency pair?

Thanks,
Vern