On Wed, 14 May 2008, Cort Buffington wrote:
> On the topic of voters. Any opinions on LDG vs. Doug Hall? Or I 
> suppose any surplus commercial stuff that's cheap and needs nothing 
> more than audio and COR to work?

I've always wanted to build a system based on the LDG. If you look at 
what it costs to expand a Doug Hall to eight channels, or any other 
system, the LDG is cheap, and easy to work with. I'd love to be able to 
put up several antennas at different levels of the tower just to see 
what votes where...

... this is much easier to pull off at 900MHz than other bands, since 
100 wavelengths is only 100 feet. Other than the fact that you'd want to 
have two pieces of 7/8ths up the tower...

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
But remember, with no superpowers comes no responsibility. 
                --rly

Reply via email to