Chris,

If you have your notes available and can find your manual, please contact me
directly at mycall at verizon dot net.  I have an arrangement with a local
graphics house to make full-page scans into PDF of manuals with foldout
sections, so that nothing is chopped up into segments.  The resulting files
will be published on the Repeater-Builder site.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY
 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 12:16 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Data Signal Inc - CWID-70 & Bipolar Prom
Programming

A very long time ago, I reverse-engineered the CWID 70 stupid prom thing and
made one with my call.
I had the manual, a prom burner, and a lot of time to kill.  It is a very
similar design to the one in the 70's or early 80's Amateur Radio Handbook.
I have the manual somewhere, if the Repeater-Builder folks want it for a
scan.
 
Chris
N9LLO

Reply via email to