This is What I have used for  about 3 Yrs Now  it will Come on When the
NWS Sends the Sig and Will Close a Relay at the End of  Transmission
Automatically  , Now with the  You can use Design Your own Connection to
Your repeater  Sense Line,  Timer Etc .

Great Tech Support and I even had them do a little Custom work. Price is
great and can be programmed with Your Computer; for the Alerts You want
we have no Hurricanes Yet   in Indiana   so I just set it for what I
wanted. I have Mine set up for Four Counties NWS and Amber Alerts.  Look
around on the Site Great info they do have more expensive items, But the
Basic works fine for me

http://www.emergencyalertradio.com/

PS  Yes the Test alerts are Available ,  But as you can imagine In the
Wrong Hands unfortunately we have to People who like to Play stupid
games and They could be Life Threatening if used the Wrong way , Enough
said about that

Happy Repeater Building