What controller are you using Chuck?

Mike

WM4B

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chuck Kelsey
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 5:28 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Weather Receivers - follow up

I'm using an unused port on my controller for the weather radio and do
exactly that - use the timeout timer. It simply times out that port until
the radio resets. Works for my application anyway.

Many controllers have user programmable timers that could also be utilized
and, instead of using the COR input, it would use an alarm (logic) input.

Or, you could build your own timer circuit.

Chuck

WB2EDV

Trying to think of a way to have the controller shut it down without timing
out, but right now I can't

Mike

WM4B