At 09:09 AM 2008-06-24 -0500, N0ATH wrote:

Put
up the best one the clubs finances can possible be
stretched to and you will end up spending the least
in the in the long term.

Club finances are in excellent shape. The club owned a tower for the last 30 years and was making reasonably money these last ten years renting space. However the landowner got greedy and want a 2000%, yes, 20x, increase in rent for pasture land. So we told him to f*** off and are in the middle of removing that tower. Which is why we are relocating the VHF repeater and UHF links.

Tony