While I did not originate this message or have any previous part in
it's distribution, I can only wonder, Terry, if your attitude about it
might be a little different if it's contents pertained to one of those
little boys clinging to your shoulders in your picture on QRZ.  The
fact that it's two years old only adds to the desperation those
parents must be feeling over this.  Don't forget, you are a living
being first (even if it is only a human) and a ham second (or third or
fourth or tenth).  You would do well to try to show some compassion in
that, seemingly, miserable life of yours.
Tom KB5DPE