Mick,

By Mot spec the upper limit is 50 MHz.

I have a mitrek that I simply bought the 52.525 crystals, installed in the
supplied ch ele which was on the 143 range and tuned and all worked fine
without any mods.  Do need the manual or tuning procedure and if you got Mot
test set makes it easier.

I've only done one of these and as with any component there are tolorances.  So
one might tune and another might not.  Just have to try.  As in another posting
mods were done to make it move.

73, ron, n9ee/r

>From: mickupi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: 2008/07/17 Thu PM 03:50:37 EDT
>To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Mitrek on 6 meters.

>Does anyone know if the Mitrek will tune up and work on 6 meters?
>One source says the top freq is 50 mhz, and another says it is 54 mhz.
>My model number is T81JJA4900CK and HUB1054C
>Thanks, Mick, KB4UPI

Ron Wright, N9EE
727-376-6575
MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS