I need some suggestions.

It seems that my users that have newer Motorola "Astro" series radios
have a problem on my Micor UHF repeater where the PL does not always
open up their radios. It seems that it's only Astro type radios that
have the problem.

I have the PL Deveation set at 1K. It's generated internally on the
uni-chassis TX PL board.

I have 2 GP-300's, 1 MAxtrac, 1GM300, a Yeasu dual band Mobile and a
Radio Shack HTX-404 (With an MDC board installed it in! I actually
love that little radio) and None of them have any problems decoding
the PL.

So what's up with the new stuff? It it really picky? what else should
I check?

Thanks!!

Tom
W9SRV

P.S.- I told them all to buy old radios and be done with it. Besides
the TX audio out of the new stuff sucks anyways, IMHO, unless you like
listening to over-processed crap ;)