I don't think I saw them even near a real broadcast tower, just these
wannabe cellular sites.
Then again I was paying more attention to a MASTR-III at the time.

The music score sounded like it was done by the guy that did 'Pirates
of the Caribian' or 'Survivor' and didn't really go with the action
deplicted.

Wearing a hard hat while climbing a tower doesn't make much sense,
just one more thing to get in the way. However it is usefull when you
are the support crew on the ground.

I like to tie a 12" cresent wrench to the bottom of my ropes to keep
the wind from catching them too bad. I also like to put my antennas up
in the wind and rain for the simple reason that I know they will stay
up.

$14 an hour is dirt cheap, At that rate I should hire them to do my
tower work. But really they are part of a crew and you have to
consider if they get paid $1200 a job, that is split 6 ways and covers
the crane rental.