Doug,

The clips are called a variety of names.

The ones I purchased, after some research, were called "Rack Cage Nut
Slide On" :)

Item number for a hunderd of each:
3303 for the screws with washers, 10-32 by 3/4" black steel
The durable little plastic washers protect the equipment and give it
a finished look.
9306 for the cage nut, silver/metal colored

Both of them are nice quality, not the best but nice and the cost is
very reasonable.
They look good in the rack, they stay put, they tighten nicely, they
are removable and still work.
http://www.stayonline.com/rack-cage-nuts.aspx

Stay Online
3301 Bramer Drive
Raleigh, NC 27604
(919) 510-5464

Ordered items showed up within a few days.
This site also has a lot of neat items for cable management, racks,
shelves, etc.

For me, how I am treated and the quality of merchandise I receive is
what warrants being passed on for others to enjoy.

73's group
Tnks for being here.
Travis
AA9NV