There may be other good sources for some of the hardware needs
including screws, nuts and fasteners.

I used CopperState while in Flagstaff, AZ.
http://www.copperstate.com/

Since then Fastenal has generally been a great option.
Even our small town in Wisconsin has one.

They usually have a huge variety of standard, metric, steel, plated
and stainless items. Worth a phone call to check it out.
http://www.fastenal.com/

Travis
AA9NV