Try Radio Shack.   Also QST advertisements have a couple  companies making
that stuff.
Gary  K2UQ

In a message dated 9/6/2008 11:15:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Sept 6 - 2008

To:  All LTR  Experts

We are looking for some form of LTR  decoder device.  We
would like to program a specific LTR ID  and have an output when this ID is
received.

For example 01-101 would produce a switch  closure when decoded.
this has to be at the controller level  not a mobile unsquelching.

For some reason I draw a blank whe  thinking about a source.
Zetron says they don't have it (   how about that ? )

Best regards from the Windy  City

Ed
Com/Rad Inc